Do you have an interest in presenting? Are you itching to host a training or workshop? Do you want to apply to present for an RID state, regional or national conference? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this is the workshop for you.
We will cover everything, from beginning to end, necessary for an exciting workshop. Upon completion, you will have the tools necessary to apply, present, and host your own workshops.
Strategies, Theories, Concepts, and Topics of Discussion
- RID CEU Paperwork
- RID Instructor Forms
- Adult Learning Methods
- Choosing a CMP Sponsor
- Curriculum Development
- Active Learning Strategies
- Partnerships and Co-Sponsors
- Developing Effective Handouts
- Writing Educational Objectives
- PowerPoint/Keynote Development
- Developing a Workshop Evaluation Form
Length of Workshop